10 abr 2008

*DOGGY STYLE.

+Three years ago I felt in love with this little puppy I saw in the petshop around the corner of my building. It was a West Highland Terrier, also known as Westy or Westie. It comes from Scotland and I 've heard that this kind of race is very friendly, energetic and brave.+


*It 's so cute! I didn 't buy it cause I already have a dog called Cocó (like Chanel, so it's a lady) and it 's too much responsability. Tomorrow I'll take her a picture. She is so stylish. (¿?)

+I 've found this cool stuff for very spoiled little dogs. Do you think it s too much? There's also a Pet Fashion Week.


+Modesty blaise and doggy bag by Agnetha Sjorgen for Doart.


+Transparent dogs house by DOG IS GOD.


+Travel dogs house by DOG IS GOD.


+Temple dogs house by DOG IS GOD.

www.dogisagod.it