18 feb 2008

*Vogue Presents

Karl Lagerfeld - My Favorite Songs



DISC 1:
1. I Feel Just Like A Child - Devendra Banhart
2. Be Gentle With Me - Boy Least Likely To
3. Vigo Bay - Minotaur Shock
4. Mighty Girl - Lindstrom
5. Slow - Mayer
6. Too Much Love - LCD Soundsystem
7. Proper Ornaments, The - Super Furry Animals
8. Your Kisses Are Wasted On Me - The Pipettes
9. No Satisfaction - Black Mountain
10. Yer Actual - (featuring Smokers Die Younger)
11. Eight Steps - Electrelane
12. Perfidia - Xavier Cugat
13. I Wanna Bite Ya - Planningtorock
14. I'm In No Mood - The Fiery Furnaces
15. Romceasca - A Hawk And A Hacksaw
DISC 2:
1. Recording A Tape: Medley / Capriccio For Piano And Orchestra / Blindness - Igor Stravinsky/The Fall
2. Spellbound - Siouxsie & The Banshees
3. Solo Buttons For Joe Meek - Matmos
4. Lord Leopard - Caribou
5. Slide In - Goldfrapp (DFA remix)
6. I wish You Were Gone - Joakim
7. I Was A Sunny Rainphase - Stereolab
8. Cervantes - Kreidler